2019 Ducati Scrambler 1100 Special
Call for Price
Spoked wheels, chromed exhaust pipes and front and rear aluminium mudguards. The Scrambler 1100 is inspired by the custom post-heritage world. One colour for this version, “Custom Grey”, for a bike with an unique style. Double swingarm with brushed surface finishing, low handlebar, and a brown seat with a classic vibe thanks to the diamond seams. It’s not details, it’s all personality.
- Type: L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 1,079 cc
- Bore x stroke: 98 x 71 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.0:1
- Power: 63 kW (86 hp) @ 7,500 rpm
- Torque: 88 Nm (65 lb-ft, 9.0 kgm) @ 4,750 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection, Ø55 mm throttle body with full Ride by Wire (RbW)
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, twin stainless steel muffler with aluminium covers and end caps
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=28/20 4=26/22 5=24/23 6=23/24
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.85:1
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 39
- Clutch: Light action, wet, multiplate clutch with hydraulic control. Self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Front suspension: Marzocchi fully adjustable Ø45 mm usd fork
- Front wheel: Spoked aluminium wheel, 3.50" x 18"
- Rear suspension: Kayaba monoshock, pre-load and rebound adjustable
- Rear wheel: Spoked aluminium wheel, 5.50" x 17"
- Front brake: 2 x Ø320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 callipers, 4-piston, axial pump with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Dashboard: LCD
- Wheelbase: 1,514 mm (59.6 in.)
- Rake: 24.5 deg.
- Trail: 111 mm (4.4 in.)
- Total steering lock: 34 deg.
- Fuel tank capacity: 15 L (3.96 US gal.)
- Dry weight: 194 kg (428 lb.)
- Wet weight: 211 kg (465 lb.)
- Seat height: 810 mm (31.9 in.)
- Max height: 1,290 mm (50.7 in.)
- Max width: 920 mm (36.2 in.)
- Max length: 2,190 mm (86.0 in.)
- Riding Modes
- Power Mode
- Ducati Safety Pack (Cornering ABS + DTC)
- LED light-guide
- LED rear light with diffusion-light
- LCD instruments with gear and fuel level indications
- Steel tank with interchangeable aluminium side panels
- Machine-finished aluminium belt covers
- Under-seat storage compartment with USB socket
- Low handlebar
- Front and rear aluminium mudguards
- Chromed exhaust pipes
- Black spoked wheels
- Anodized aluminium fuel tank side covers
- Double swingarm with brushed surface finishing
- Dedicated seat fabric
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 12,000 km (7,500 mi) / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 12,000 km (7,500 mi)
- Custom Grey: Colour inspired by the “modern classic”. Only for this version, with black frame and spoked wheels.
- Aluminum Mudguards: Both mudguards are made in brushed aluminium, to enhance the classic style of the bike.
- Spoked Wheels: The spoked wheels enrich the bike with a vintage vibe.
- Double Swingarm with Brushed Surface Finishing: All aluminium, with a brushed finish that recalls the custom world.
- Anodized Aluminum Fuel Tank Side Covers: The drop tank is made of steel, but the side covers are made of anodized aluminium emphatizing the typical Scrambler style.
- Diamond Seamed Seat: Wide, comfortable for two. With a dedicated brown fabric characterized by diamond seams.
- Engine Type
- L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder
- 1,079 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 98 x 71 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection, Ø55 mm throttle body with full Ride by Wire (RbW)
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 39
- Front Suspension
- Marzocchi fully adjustable Ø45 mm usd fork
- Rear Suspension
- Kayaba monoshock, pre-load and rebound adjustable
- Front Brakes
- 2 x Ø320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 callipers, 4-piston, axial pump with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- 59.6 in. (1,514 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- 24.5 deg.
- 4.4 in. (111 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.96 US gal. (15 L)
- Dry Weight
- 428 lb. (194 kg)
- Custom Grey
- 24 months unlimited mileage